DATA SHEET 2020-2021– all information about your Eramus mobility
Maximum: 30 ECTS /Semester
1. Courses should be offered by the Department and in the ISCED area and level covered by the agreement with your home institution.
2. It is possible to include a max. of 4 courses from other UNIPI Departments but this is subject to approval from the relevant Erasmus Coordinators.
3. If courses are chosen from different years of course and/or degrees it is highly probable that there will be overlapping of classes.
4. Courses must be elect courses among those offered in the semester covered by the mobility.
5. Yearly courses can eventually be split up in modules.
6. It is possible to include one or more Italian language courses, for 4 ECTS credits each. Only the first course is free of charge.